Re-roofing for Condos, Apartment Complexes, Stratas
Multi-family Residential Re-roofing
Harvard Roofing & Sheet Metal is one of the most trusted multi-family residential roofing companies in the industry. We have nearly 50 years of experience working with strata councils, homeowners associations, property management companies and restoration companies throughout Vancouver and the Lower Mainland. We understand the unique needs that come with re-roofing condominiums, apartment buildings, and townhouses and other multi-family residences.
Why Harvard Roofing for multi-family residential re-roofing?
- We assess and develop a strategy to meet the challenges of strata roofing
- We coordinate with management to minimize any disruption to residents
- We use the high-performing products and materials from leading manufacturers including GAF®, Owens Corning®, Certainteed, IKO®, BP Shingles, Pabco® Roofing, Soprema and more
- We re-roof both sloped and flat roofs with systems that are easily maintained and long-lasting
- We’re RCABC members, COR certified, professional, ethical, reliable and stand behind our work
Whether you have a large or small scale residential strata, Harvard Roofing & Sheet Metal works with you to design a multi-family re-roofing plan that takes into consideration your distinct needs, including cost, time, long-term maintenance, and a harmonized aesthetic for a beautiful strata community.
Harvard Roofing & Sheet Metal is an established leader in multi-family residential re-roofing. If you have any questions or would like a free estimate, call us at 604-530-1818. Let us show you why we’re