Commercial & Industrial Roof Repair
Repairing Low-slope/Flat roofs of Commercial Buildings
It’s a common myth that once a roof is put on nothing more needs to be done. Regular maintenance of commercial and industrial roofs is critical to increasing their lifespan. It’s the difference between having to replace a roof early after sustaining serious damage vs. getting many more years of durable protection. Harvard Roofing & Sheet Metal has been reliably maintaining and repairing commercial buildings in Vancouver for nearly 50 years.
Having the roof regularly inspected for wear and damage saves money. This makes repairs faster and easier, with less expense and disruption than replacing an entire roof. Poor workmanship accounts for the vast majority of roof failures. You need to hire professionals that get it done right. Harvard Roofing & Sheet Metal are #1 in the industry for roof maintenance and repairs.
Why Harvard Roofing & Sheet Metal for Commercial Roof Repairs?
- As RCABC members, we are committed to providing the highest standard of roofing practices, guarantees and business ethics
- WorkSafeBC compliant and COR certified. We go above and beyond to keep your property and our work crews safe
- We carry $10 million in liability insurance
- Locally-owned and operated, family-run business serving the entire Lower Mainland since 1974
- Earned reputation as industry leaders. We combine excellent customer service with premium-quality workmanship
- 24/7 emergency repairs. We have fully equipped crews, ready to respond to any roofing emergency
Harvard Roofing & Sheet Metal dependably repairs roofs of commercial and industrial buildings: warehouses, factories, box stores, apartments, schools, hospitals, libraries, high rises, office blocks, public buildings and many others.
We'd love to hear from you! If you have any questions, or would like an estimate for repair work on your commercial building roof, call Harvard Roofing & Sheet Metal at 604-530-1818. See why we’re